Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

They will be in the playoffs while we go fishing with our over priced under talented roster. Bank it.

You call us over priced and under talented and bring up the Knicks in the same sentence, lol.

• Upvote 1

You call us over priced and under talented and bring up the Knicks in the same sentence, lol.

Unfortunately yes because i know we are that bad, apparently its gonna take some of you longer to see this. Im cool with that. We have lots of time ahead for you guys to catch up.

Unfortunately yes because i know we are that bad, apparently its gonna take some of you longer to see this. Im cool with that. We have lots of time ahead for you guys to catch up.

I agree that we suck but I think your reasoning, with regards to certain players on the roster, is flawed. I guess it doesn't matter at this point.

Hey, we might suck. For every reason to be optimistic there's a reason to think we're a bottom 3 team. We might collapse and have a crappy year and be miserable

But you're always going to be the guy who, in year 5 of his career, thinks kyle o'quinn is not only a legitimate nba player but a better player than biyombo and ibaka

And that take might replace Notorious S.A.C's "we need to trade Dwight Howard for greg oden" take as the worst take in this message board's history.

• Upvote 1

I think we just rly need some scoring from the forward spots and we are 8-7 seeds and DJ needs to start!

True... it comes down to points. If we can score more then great, i can see getting to the bottok of the seeding.

Payton, Ibaka, Biyombo, Gordon can not score the way we need them too. Fournier can but is way better at coming off screens and popping like JJ.

Vuc is are only scoring big.

That leaves the bench,DJ can score and so can Green but both are inconsistent and beyond playing major minutes.

Ugh... i just don't see how we improve offensively with this roster... too many non offensive players.

On a separate note, are the bucks that much better than us outside of Giannis? The rest of the roster doesn't exactly seem scary.

I guess we'll find out over the next week. Play them twice

Hey, we might suck. For every reason to be optimistic there's a reason to think we're a bottom 3 team. We might collapse and have a crappy year and be miserable

But you're always going to be the guy who, in year 5 of his career, thinks kyle o'quinn is not only a legitimate nba player but a better player than biyombo and ibaka

And that take might replace Notorious S.A.C's "we need to trade Dwight Howard for greg oden" take as the worst take in this message board's history.

Thats not my take.

I gave my reason why i would of stuck with Kyle and Deadmom given our current situation of being really bad after up giving so much. Its my 20/20 hind sight call...

If we played better, i would of had a different opinion. But we are not.