Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Far to many excuses get made on this board regarding AG & Mario.

We're now going to blame Vogel's system for the reason AG can't hit an open 3?

That just seems like an incredible reach. Can't we just say he's a terrible 3pt shooter but his form doesn't look that bad so he should be able to improve?

I don't think anyone said that.

Far to many excuses get made on this board regarding AG & Mario.

We're now going to blame Vogel's system for the reason AG can't hit an open 3?

That just seems like an incredible reach. Can't we just say he's a terrible 3pt shooter but his form doesn't look that bad so he should be able to improve?

I'm blaming Vogel for the fact that the majority of the team is having the worst three point shooting session of their careers

I don't think anyone said that.

What do you mean? Of course they did. Blaming Vogel's system as to why AG can't hit a wide open 3 right now is a reach.

He's a terrible three point shooter and has been his whole career. This has nothing to do with Vogel's system. This has to do with a guy who isn't a good three point shooter at this point in their career. If you are missing open 3's, how could a different system help you? You're already open.

Can AG get better? Yes, I think so. His form doesn't look that bad. It's not completely broken like EP's.

But to continue to make excuses for certain players on this team just gets tiring. Just call it what it is.

I'm blaming Vogel for the fact that the majority of the team is having the worst three point shooting session of their careers

Yes, but we don't have good three point shooters period. Sure some guys are below their career averages, but what does that have to do with AG not being able to hit a wide open 3?

That's just on the player himself. Which is fine. There's plenty of room for improvement.

Our three point shooting is the worst in the league but when I look at the roster I am not surprised in the slightest.

Who said that?

..."shooting 28.8% post all star is not encouraging. I'm just going to chalk it up to trying to reinvent the offense midseason which is really difficult with limited practice time"

I may have misinterpreted this. To me it sounds like your are strictly talking about AG, but after re-reading a couple times I think you might be talking about the entire team.

If so, my bad.

Having said that, there are still a ton of excuses that go on here regarding AG & Mario. Probably more so Mario though.

..."shooting 28.8% post all star is not encouraging. I'm just going to chalk it up to trying to reinvent the offense midseason which is really difficult with limited practice time"

I may have misinterpreted this. To me it sounds like your are strictly talking about AG, but after re-reading a couple times I think you might be talking about the entire team.

If so, my bad.

Having said that, there are still a ton of excuses that go on here regarding AG & Mario. Probably more so Mario though.

Yeah, considering Gordon isn't mentioned in that paragraph that was your bad.

Yeah, considering Gordon isn't mentioned in that paragraph that was your bad.

Well the topic was actually AG. And you then cut into the entire team. But like I said, it was my bad.

I don't really appreciate you telling me it was my bad when I already said that to you.

Let's respect one another somewhat on here.

Well the topic was actually AG. And you then cut into the entire team. But like I said, it was my bad.

I don't really appreciate you telling me it was my bad when I already said that to you.

Let's respect one another somewhat here and I don't need to be talked down to by someone who is supposed to be a mod.

You complaining about condescention is pretty funny

You complaining about condescention is pretty funny

You're not a good mod on here. I've had multiple people message me regarding the way you talk to certain people and how you'll delete their posts for no reason other than they fact they disagree with you. It's pathetic really.

You're not a good mod on here. I've had multiple people message me regarding the way you talk to certain people and how you'll delete their posts for no reason other than they fact they disagree with you. It's pathetic really.

I don't really care.