Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I've been noticing AG completely passing up wide open 3's lately. Wasn't sure why so I looked up his nunbers.

15% in March

11% in February

That answered my question. Horrible.

I've been noticing AG completely passing up wide open 3's lately. Wasn't sure why so I looked up his nunbers.

15% in March

11% in February

That answered my question. Horrible.

He hit some sort of wall with his shooting mid January and completely regressed.

He hit some sort of wall with his shooting mid January and completely regressed.

Yeah, and Elfrid won't even take a shot further than 8 feet away anymore... It's like we don't practice shooting at all

It's really strange.

I had no clue he dipped that low but the last couple games I've just been noticing he'll have a wide open look and just hesitate and pass the shot up.

His numbers are up across the board at he 4 I just hope he's able to correct his shooting from outside.

And yes EP completely won't shoot from deep.

It's really strange.

I had no clue he dipped that low but the last couple games I've just been noticing he'll have a wide open look and just hesitate and pass the shot up.

His numbers are up across the board at he 4 I just hope he's able to correct his shooting from outside.

And yes EP completely won't shoot from deep.

Might just be lack of practice time mid season. He'll have to focus on summer improvement.

We always knew any Payton improvement was dubious because of the awkward shot. But Gordon seemed ok.

Maybe he's Josh Smith