Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

I think at some point Kris Dunn has to get a chance to show what he can or can't do. That makes Tyus Jones and/or Rubio expendable.

Dante Exum has seen a reduction in his role and I could see the Jazz interested in Payton in a backup role if they feel confident in Hill re-signing.

And oh yea let's just tank in a draft class loaded with pg prospects

Orlando Magic daily

Frank Vogel said on FSFlorida they had “uncomfortable conversations” during today’s film session. See if they respond defensively.

Orlando Magic daily

Frank Vogel said on FSFlorida they had “uncomfortable conversations” during today’s film session. See if they respond defensively.

Huge game from Payton incoming!

I'm giving up on this team and can't watch tonight meaning well absolutely blow the Knicks away.

Do. Not. Watch. Orlando. Ever. K tnx

Also, crazy how many teams in the east are on 16 wins right now.

I'm giving up on this team and can't watch tonight meaning well absolutely blow the Knicks away.

So now we'll beat Atlanta. Lose to Houston which we'll all shrug off because Houston is good then lose to LA

Nice call. Vogel should put him back in the starting line up. See what response he gets.

He had a solid game. I thought it would be a bit better so I wont take full credit lol.

Payton is the type of player that needs to be challenged night in and night out. He would benefit from a hard nosed vet who is respected and produces. Easier said than done but Vogels snake comment and the uncomfortable film study definitely played a role.

DJ Augustin only played 14 minutes tonight.. Vogel opted for Watson to play backup minutes at point over him. Not sure why he's still starting, he hasn't played well in awhile

DJ Augustin only played 14 minutes tonight.. Vogel opted for Watson to play backup minutes at point over him. Not sure why he's still starting, he hasn't played well in awhile

Probably just spacing.