Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

Booker is 12 and 46 in games where he starts. We have no idea if he's good or stats guy on a bad team.

Again, I'll trust games I watch of him versus games I watch of Mario and I for sure don't care about his winning percentage as a starter because obviously it will be awful.

Booker also a year younger.

Again, I'll trust games I watch of him versus games I watch of Mario and I for sure don't care about his winning percentage as a starter because obviously it will be awful.

We're 4 and 5 when Mario is a starter.

We're rehashing the same conversation as last year but I've been the best player on a bad team (and i wasn't a good basketball player). It's easier to perform when every play has no significance and there's no pressure.

Fournier is averaging almost 18 ppg. Is he great?

We're 4 and 5 when Mario is a starter.

We're rehashing the same conversation as last year but I've been the best player on a bad team (and i wasn't a good basketball player). It's easier to perform when every play has no significance and there's no pressure.

Fournier is averaging almost 18 ppg. Is he great?

I'd take Booker over both.

Speaking of the Suns:

Ep/Ibaka for Bledsoe. (some package of players don't know how the money lines up)

Bledsoe/Fournier/Mario/AG/Vuch

DJ

Biz

Green

I know you can pull a thousand posts from me saying EP is not the answer. PG like Bledsoe will make our team so much better that the rest of the roster might actually work.

I'd take Booker over both.

Speaking of the Suns:

Ep/Ibaka for Bledsoe. (some package of players don't know how the money lines up)

Bledsoe/Fournier/Mario/AG/Vuch

DJ

Biz

Green

I know you can pull a thousand posts from me saying EP is not the answer. PG like Bledsoe will make our team so much better that the rest of the roster might actually work.

I like Bledsoe

Ultimately we're going to have to pick 2 of the following

1. Develop Payton as a point guard

2. Develop Gordon as a small forward

3. Win

Payton has shown some signs. Gordon would only benefit from continued development on the perimeter even if he's ultimately a 4. But you can't have a non scoring point guard and a non scoring small forward and an ineffective defense and expect to win games

I miss:

Vuc

Gordon

Harris

Fournier

Dipo

The new team sucks. Ibaka needs to go. Vuc is our best player ya'll.

Yuck. I don't. The new team sucks as a whole, but the sum or it's parts aren't bad. AG cannot play the 3. He needs to be at the 4. And Payton just isn't a good enough PG to start on THIS team with the makeup of the roster. We absolutely need a PG that can shoot. I think if you bring a PG in that can shoot it drastically improves things for the entire team.

For this team to compete, we need to start:

Vuc

Gordon

Hezonja

Fournier

Payton

Not sure their is any 1 lineup that is all the sudden going to make this team compete. I would role Payton/Fournier/Mario/Ibaka/Vuch, but again I think this team is capped with EP at the point. A PG that can't shoot and a Center that can't defend is tough.

Also, Mario's development has been slower then any of us predicted. Not giving up on him, but anyone on here that says that aren't somewhat surprised by his lack of development is lying.

Please no more AG at the 3. Ibaka seems unmotivated here. I hope we trade him before the deadline for a starting PG.