Fultz4thewin

2016-2017 Season Discussion Thread

If he becomes everything we want and more Henny becomes a genius and we are rolling. I honestly believe AG is gonna become a superstar. Once he gets a consistent shot it's curtains for everyone.

Do we regret Payton over Saric that's what I'm bothering about

I dunno but I find it to be a waste of time to ponder stuff like that with an pick in that range. Just about every damn GM has a few of those "well crap" draft moments if that indeed happens.

You just got to remind yourself the solid picks we have picked in certain drafts and Porzingis. That was Henny's top choice and if wouldn't have been for Phil's nosiness, he would be here.

I watched alot of Croatia games this summer and was not impressed with saric. Chucker who is decent in the post but likes the 3 too much and isn't very good at it. Also a whiny little *****.

Yes I do. Lots of draft guys projected Saric ahead of Payton. His stock dropped because of the whole overseas thing. He's going to be a solid rotation player for Philly and we could really use his outside shooting.

I dunno but I find it to be a waste of time to ponder stuff like that with an pick in that range. Just about every damn GM has a few of those "well crap" draft moments if that indeed happens.

You just got to remind yourself the solid picks we have picked in certain drafts and Porzingis. That was Henny's top choice and if wouldn't have been for Phil's nosiness, he would be here.

lol what. In the first paragraph you say not to ponder then do exactly that with Porzingis.

I watched alot of Croatia games this summer and was not impressed with saric. Chucker who is decent in the post but likes the 3 too much and isn't very good at it. Also a whiny little *****.

This is flat out wrong.

Saric attempted 62 3-point shots his first season making 43 percent of them, and increased is the amount of 3-pointers he took is second season by 10 and made 50 percent of them.

That's for his main club Anadolu Efes

https://www.google.com/amp/thesixersense.com/2016/10/24/comparing-dario-sarics-preseason-to-other-power-forwards/amp/?client=safari

lol what. In the first paragraph you say not to ponder then do exactly that with Porzingis.

I can't man. I just can't. It's not worth dumbing myself down for.

Figure it out yourself. Pondering vs noting. You do the work.

I can't man. I just can't. It's not worth dumbing myself down for.

Figure it out yourself. Pondering vs noting. You do the work.

I can't either. Sadly we had Saric (for about 5 seconds) and traded him away for the guy you're telling us to be patient over. I mean these are your words:

"You just got to remind yourself the solid picks we have picked in certain drafts and Porzingis"

We never picked Porzingis bro. But I guess we should give credit to Rob for thinking about picking him??? Then you blame "Phil's nosiness" which I have no idea what that means (bogus statement not really based on any verifiable fact). There is no way you can dumb anything down for me.