Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

2016 Playoffs Thread

When they signed him 2 years ago, that has to be one of the best low key free-agent signings of all time.

For sure. Funny how it played out, as well. GSW upset Denver (Iguodala's team) and then Iggy joined them

What happened to Kevin Love? Yikes. Guy is nothing more then a spot up 3 point shooter. Doesn't move well. Doesn't appear to even rebound well anymore. Doesn't defend. Rarely does anything in the post. They gave up Wiggins for him? OUCH

I think he was forced to evolve into such a player to play with James. Its what most players become. He isn't the offensive rebounder he use to be and looks underweight for himself. Cleveland would have been much more of an issue with Wiggins.

I've noticed LeBron yelling at Kyrie a lot about the shot clock getting low. Multiple possessions

Don't know if that says anything but I wanted to point it out.

YEah..I'll admit Golden State is playing terrible. Curry especially. He got off those two threes earlier but since that air ball and turnover, he's appeared sluggish. Thompson is off the floor with foul trouble. He'll be fresh.

YEah..I'll admit Golden State is playing terrible. Curry especially. He got off those two threes earlier but since that air ball and turnover, he's appeared sluggish. Thompson is off the floor with foul trouble. He'll be fresh.

Cleveland is hitting curry a lot

Curry is absolutely almost nonexistent at this point and Klay Thompson went home..from what I've seen. I don't even see him out there.