Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

Probably pretty accurate. I think this message board far over values the moves we've made.

If replacing a completely disinterested Scott Skiles with Frank Vogel results in zero net wins then I don't know why we even care about who coaches any team.

ESPN summer forecast has ranked us as 13th in the East!!

Cavs

Celtics

Raptors

Pistons

Pacers

Hawks

Hornets

Wizards

Knicks

Bulls

Bucks

Heat

Magic

76ers

Nets

Opinions please..

Pistons are way too high

Cavs

Celtics

Raptors

Pistons

Pacers

Hawks

Hornets

Wizards

Knicks

Bulls

Bucks

Heat

Magic

76ers

Nets

Opinions please..

Who moves out of that top 8 if we get in? Wizards. Hornets. We can beat Pistons. Bulls. I think we can beat the Celtics at least once in regular season. Eh. The only team I think we can't beat is cavs. Who knows. What does it matter what they think. It's just quantitative speculation.

Who moves out of that top 8 if we get in? Wizards. Hornets. We can beat Pistons. Bulls. I think we can beat the Celtics at least once in regular season. Eh. The only team I think we can't beat is cavs. Who knows. What does it matter what they think. It's just quantitative speculation.

Charlotte

I think the top 6 teams on that list are better than us, but we MUST make the playoffs with the roster we have. It might take a new starting PG but wr have a lot of talent and depth

Charlotte

How do you figure, they have a good coach who has been there longer than any of our last 3 coaches. They have a good inside game and Kemba is really good, better than almost everyone on our roster.

Why do you think they will fall out?

Cavs

Celtics

Raptors

Pistons

Pacers

Hawks

Hornets

Wizards

Knicks

Bulls

Bucks

Heat

Magic

76ers

Nets

Opinions please..

Honestly it's pretty accurate given the massive team changes that took place. Everyone in the East went shopping for anything they could get... Knicks grabbed ppl, Celtics grabbed ppl, and so on. Not to mention last year's picks and some of the young guns will have coming out parties. I am hoping AG is one of them. But you have Parker, Smart, Stanley, Young gun in Miami (forgot his name off my head).

I don't expect the Magic to be anywhere else except for where they are placed at now. The reason is we have a new coach, new players, and a new system to run.... way too much new stuff to be given any love. And given that we have done nothing but lose the past 4yrs, there is no real reason to think there will be any massive change to how analyst perceive us.

But hey, if we miss the playoffs we can get a new GM... just saying :)

How do you figure, they have a good coach who has been there longer than any of our last 3 coaches. They have a good inside game and Kemba is really good, better than almost everyone on our roster.

Why do you think they will fall out?

What's their inside game now?

I love kemba but their offense was abysmal outside of him and Batum.

What's their inside game now?

I love kemba but their offense was abysmal outside of him and Batum.

They still have Cody and Frank... who can shoot 3's. They lost Jefferson but he didn't provide much in the playoffs last year, so him gone is more minutes to Frank.

So they have a good team inside and out.

So why do you think Charlotte will fall out?

They still have Cody and Frank... who can shoot 3's. They lost Jefferson but he didn't provide much in the playoffs last year, so him gone is more minutes to Frank.

So they have a good team inside and out.

So why do you think Charlotte will fall out?

Why do I think Charlotte will fall out??? "They still have Cody and Frank"