Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

They aren't being paid what Biyombo is, and honestly I can't see him choosing us if he wasn't told he'd be the starter. I know money talks, but we aren't the only team with money trying to sign guys. I honestly think he chose us because of a nice paycheck, he was told he'd start and because he'd play with Ibaka a fellow countryman.

Did you know that biyombo is friends with ibaka and Fournier? This is a great team environment with good teammates

Fournier/Hezonja

AG/Green

Ibaka/AG

96 minutes at pf/c

Ibaka gets 33, Vucevic gets 29, Biyombo gets 26. That leaves 8 for Gordon.

96 minutes at sg/sf. Fournier gets 32. Gordon gets 24. That leaves 40 for Mario, green, Meeks, any two point lineups that happen on occasion.

I don't think biyombo starts.

But I think he's getting 30 mpg

And Vucevic has to be traded. Otherwise Hezonja and Jeff green don't play

Vuc doesn't need to be traded three men rotation can get you 32avg min per guy

So ok, it's 12:45am and in doing this off the top of my head. Numbers are not going to be exact.

Ibaka 17.7 million cap hold

Biyombo 18

Fournier 15.8

Vucevic 12.3

Augustin 7.1

Gordon 5.5

Hezonja 4.1

Payton 3.3

That's 83.8 million

Cap of 110

26.2 in cap space.

We'd need to shed 5 million to get to a max contract of the 7-9 year variety, 10 million to get to the 10+ max

thanks.

trade Augustin for cap space and sign Westbrook.

Hezonja needs to fight min against Meeks like I said Vogel needs to use Meeks situational only and give dj 20 min per game rest goes to hezonja and green

Vuc doesn't need to be traded three men rotation can get you 32avg min per guy

Which means Gordon plays no 4

Which means Gordon gets all his minutes at 3

Which means there's a limited amount of minutes available.

We literally had this same discussion last offseason. And during the season we had to remove Harris in order for Gordon to get consistent minutes.

You guys need to know teams usually won't give time to a rental player green is a vet and is coming off the bench unless something goes wrong with Gordon been telling you guys Gordon is a three think of him as Shawn Marion

vuc is top three offensive big man right now rob luvs him

We luv defense but we also need offense to balance out, it's better to have ibaka anchor the first unit and biyombo anchors the 2nd unit, and play our death lineup in 4th quarter and situationally depending on what we need

You guys need to know teams usually won't give time to a rental player green is a vet and is coming from the bench unless something goes wrong to Gordon been telling you guys Gordon is a three think of him as Shawn Marion

vuc is top three offensive big man right now rob luvs him

We luv defense but we also need offense to balance out, it's better to have ibaka anchor the first unit and biyombo anchors the 2nd unit, and play our death lineup at 4th quarter and situationally depending on what we need

Shawn Marion played 4 for most of his prime