Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

You think that we pay a guy 20% of our cap space to sit on the bench? He starts or there is another trade brewing.

20% of the cap has nothing to do with it. Big men are overpaid in today's NBA, and thats why he takes so much of the cap. Not because he is starting material.

It's funny to see how you guys are so excited by all these moves. What is really noticeable is the other forum members who have good thoughts have remained silent.

It's cool, we are building the "All World Team" ..next up we need a someone from South America... maybe we can give Barbosa like 30mil...lol

It's funny to see how you guys are so excited by all these moves. What is really noticeable is the other forum members who have good thoughts have remained silent.

It's cool, we are building the "All World Team" ..next up we need a someone from South America... maybe we can give Barbosa like 30mil...lol

Because when you look at last years roster compared to this one, we are noticeably much better while still maintaining financial flexibility to sign another FA next year.

We fixed our notoriously bad interior defense and now were stacked at PF and C, with both defense and offense.

Add Vogel into the mix and we are now in line to make the playoffs. We tailored all of our moves for him.

Can we offer the max next season with all these signings? Seems like we're acquiring assets for a trade.

I agree with that

20% of the cap has nothing to do with it. Big men are overpaid in today's NBA, and thats why he takes so much of the cap. Not because he is starting material.

I understand that everybody is overpaid now, but when the season opens I would be willing to bet that any player who is taking up 20% of any teams cap space will be starting. Name one who won't. Keep in mind that Gilbert is not in the league anymore.

You guys will be happy to know that with the addition of Ibaka and Bismack I will no longer bring up bringing Dwight back. I only thought it was a good idea because I was tired of seeing scrubs attack the paint with no fear. Now if only I could figure out how to update my sig.

You never have anything positive to say do you? You must be a real blast around the holidays

• Upvote 1

So being a Lil excited over improvements is a bad thing? Not like anyone said were gonna be a.contender..but were clearly better.