Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I think Batum would be absolutely great here. Unfortunately, a lot of other teams think he would be great on their team too. I would love a Conley/Batum off-season.

No he doesn't. He's an 3rd option.

You realize there are one 2 number 1 options available this summer--and 1 of them 100% isn't leaving, and the other would be the biggest shocker of all time if he came here.

I think Batum would be absolutely great here. Unfortunately, a lot of other teams think he would be great on their team too. I would love a Conley/Batum off-season.

I respectfully Disagree unless He is willing to come off the bench.

Batum averaged 15/6/6 last year

What the hell are you talking about

Off the bench for who? What SF on our team would start over Batum? Am I missing something? I must be missing something.

xT8qBceOioKYTFQV8s.gif

• Upvote 1

Sorry, I forgot all of the first options available to us. ***** me.

And since there's no options lets spend money, a lot of money, signing ANOTHER 3rd option player on a team where we're filled with 3rd options. Great idea.

You realize there are one 2 number 1 options available this summer--and 1 of them 100% isn't leaving, and the other would be the biggest shocker of all time if he came here.

I do so lets not spend big money on getting ANOTHER 3rd option and save the room in case something, either next off season or through trade opens up.

I'm alright with Batum, if we aren't breaking the bank and relying him to be our 1st option and have another trick up the sleeve.

And since there's no options lets spend money, a lot of money, signing ANOTHER 3rd option player on a team where we're filled with 3rd options. Great idea.

You can have a good team filled with second and third options, they key is to just have more then 1, ask the Detroit Pistons. I mean really, how many legit number 1 options are in the NBA? Of those, how many are available? Of those, how many are coming to Orlando?

Sometimes you have to spend money in order to build a successful team in order to lure a free agent here.