Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

I think Gordon is already on his way to be an all defence type of player- to really be a star he needs to improve offensively. I think he is putting together a nice arsenal of skills though.

I just listened to the Vucevic interview on Sound Cloud and I don't think he said anything wrong about him being the starter.

I agree, I don't think he said anything wrong.

I also haven't seen any media taking it negatively either. I actually saw a headline that said "Vucevic lauds Biyombo, wants to remain starter"

Some of the fans in here are probably taking it worse than everyone else lol.

I agree, I don't think he said anything wrong.

I also haven't seen any media taking it negatively either. I actually saw a headline that said "Vucevic lauds Biyombo, wants to remain starter"

Some of the fans in here are probably taking it worse than everyone else lol.

Yeah that's the same headline I saw. Media must've been bored and wanted to get people are fired up

The good thing is the olympics are starting and then football. Olymipic summers are pretty easy thankfully.

I started watching FSU football from last season on youtube today to help fill in the time.

Can someone say something controversial so we can have something to talk about?!?!?!

If you got anything against the Noles you'll get some controversy. ;) :cheers: :hijacked: