Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

doubt it.

harris at 16ish/year would be valuable in this trade market.

but yeah, no idea how we judge that trade because it provided ibaka. At minimum it was a misallocation of resources.

That trade didnt provided Ibaka. If you are saying that because Ely was involved then I dont agree. We could easely used other pieces like Napier or CJ. That trade happened before the Meeks trade.

I think we cant say much about the Harris trade until we see more of Gordon and Mario. The trade was more to free up more Playing time for those two players plus also the cap room which we are still working on hopefully getting a max player soon.

That trade didnt provided Ibaka. If you are saying that because Ely was involved then I dont agree. We could easely used other pieces like Napier or CJ. That trade happened before the Meeks trade.

I think we cant say much about the Harris trade until we see more of Gordon and Mario. The trade was more to free up more Playing time for those two players plus also the cap room which we are still working on hopefully getting a max player soon.

we couldn't have made that trade when we made it. had to match salary because we didn't have cap space until this morning.

we couldn't have made that trade when we made it. had to match salary because we didn't have cap space until this morning.

Then how were we able to do the Meeks trade?

nobody is arguing Vucevic is a bad offensive player.

You're linking a game where we gave up 22 offensive rebounds and westbrook put up 48 because we couldn't defend the pick and roll.

This and this!

Everyone complaining about Vuc needs to realize his contract is a steal right now and his defensive problems are about to be a lot less with Vogel and Ibaka's help. I wouldn't be surprised if we move Ibaka to the 5 and Vuc to the 4. Especially considering Ibaka's desire to play more 5 and Vuc's midrange jump shot.

nobody is arguing Vucevic is a bad offensive player.

You're linking a game where we gave up 22 offensive rebounds and westbrook put up 48 because we couldn't defend the pick and roll.

We....Westbrook...Should we blame Vuch too if the equipment manager doesn't get the jerseys cleaned?