Q5Magic

2016 Off-Season Thread

DUDE glad someone else caught this. I texted my buddy right away when I saw that. For sure some shade thrown our way. Not sure he meant it that way but still. Shade.

This is dumb. This is literally the same thing every player says when they go to a new team. In every sport.

In fact, it's not even just a sports thing. Pretty sure most bands say the same thing before a concert.

This is dumb. This is literally the same thing every player says when they go to a new team. In every sport.

In fact, it's not even just a sports thing. Pretty sure most bands say the same thing before a concert.

Also comedians. Comedians that tour colleges always say something positive about the school and **** on the rival.

1466820164[/url]' post='1039780']

Our fans kinda suck

Speak for yourself. I've been a die hard fan for 21 years and I watch ever minute of every game, pre season, Interview etc. I love the Magic!!!

• Upvote 2

Speak for yourself. I've been a die hard fan for 21 years and I watch ever minute of every game, pre season, Interview etc. I love the Magic!!!

For the most part they do, that doesn't mean you're not a good fan. Example: Americans are fat, but Ryan Gosling still exists.

1466820306[/url]' post='1039782']

Did Ibaka say that about us? Say what you want about Dwight but he's always said great things about us.

You don't represent every single fan. I had a pet raccoon. Doesn't mean I can hand feed every raccoon nilla wafers.

The Minnesota Timberwolves tried to trade Kris Dunn after selecting him with the fifth pick of Thursday’s NBA draft, but their trade offer for Jimmy Butler was rejected by the Bulls, ESPN’s Marc Stein reports.

Here we all thought Dipo was too much to trade for Butler -- turns out Chicago likely said no.

I wonder what other packages Rob offered with Dipo included that were turned down.