Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks

It's hard to use millsap as an example -- they did just goto the ECF.

He got paid and he may not have wanted to go into a situation where the team is rebuilding.

Right so why would any good player think differently?

Millsap? He flirted with the idea but eventually resigned with the contending Hawks.

This team needs to make that one trade that gets the rest of the leagues attention. I know it's easier said than done but there's no real incentive for an good player to leave and sign here when it comes to basketball reasons.

Grant hill, McGrady, Lewis. I think we're batting .600 in high priced free agents.

Grant hill, McGrady, Lewis. I think we're batting .600 in high priced free agents.

Different league now man. Guys aren't just leaving unless they're leaving to a better situation. We keep this up, we're talking about an top 5 pick again.

Say if we add Durant to the team as we stand i reckon we are 2nd in the East easy...

Was literally just meaning add him and we are instant contenders lol basketball can be odd sometimes

Say if we add Durant to the team as we stand i reckon we are 2nd in the East easy...

Was literally just meaning add him and we are instant contenders lol basketball can be odd sometimes

He isn't coming here though.