Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Game Thread: Orlando Magic @ Atlanta Hawks

I'd be shocked if he made a blockbuster trade right now -- he may just sit on his assets and wait for the right players.

That idea works well with big market or contending teams. We're going to have acquire players to persuade players to come.

That idea works well with big market or contending teams. We're going to have acquire players to persuade players to come.

I definitely agree. But who's available right now that we should trade our assets for? I'm not sure.

I definitely agree. But who's available right now that we should trade our assets for? I'm not sure.

That's hard for any fan to really say. We don't hear the true rumors but we're gonna have to do something if we want FAs to come here.

That's hard for any fan to really say. We don't hear the true rumors but we're gonna have to do something if we want FAs to come here.

Yes and no. We never had issues getting free agents before

I'm glad we finally instituted the "Mario just shoot the damn ball or you're coming out" strategy.

If gordon starts stringing good games together and Mario starts hitting shots it would provide a big silver lining to this slump.

Yes and no. We never had issues getting free agents before

Millsap? He flirted with the idea but eventually resigned with the contending Hawks.

This team needs to make that one trade that gets the rest of the leagues attention. I know it's easier said than done but there's no real incentive for an good player to leave and sign here when it comes to basketball reasons.

Millsap? He flirted with the idea but eventually resigned with the contending Hawks.

This team needs to make that one trade that gets the rest of the leagues attention. I know it's easier said than done but there's no real incentive for an good player to leave and sign here when it comes to basketball reasons.

It's hard to use millsap as an example -- they did just goto the ECF.

He got paid and he may not have wanted to go into a situation where the team is rebuilding.