Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official 2015-2016 Trade Thread

Only players I can think of in this Miami rumor that would be involved, and only worth anything, is Hassan (don't think they trade Bosh). He's the only one I really see as an reason for trading with them. Maybe if they get him to agree to a signed contract before the trade?

The other fillers would be obviously Deng because Skiles and him worked together before. I could also see McRoberts or Haslem involved.

They would roll with Dragic,Wade,Winslow or Green, Harris, and Bosh.

Gives them a spread offense that doesn't clog lanes but also quick and athletic. Good finishers around the basket too.

@HPbasketball

Thing with Orlando: They want vets and they have upside guys. That’s a sneaky opportunity for teams to grab guys who could make big strides

My desire for trading Vucevic is as big as the impossibility of it happening (it would require major balls from the front office).

It's going to be a tough road for me, I guess.

Edit: this is also my last post about this issue. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong

My desire for trading Vucevic is as big as the impossibility of it happening (it would require major balls from the front office).

It's going to be a tough road for me, I guess.

Edit: this is also my last post about this issue. Time will tell if I'm right or wrong

Hard to find competent big men without overpaying significantly.

Our best bet is probably drafting Jacob Poeltl

If we're trading Harris we should focus on some other position. We're set at SF with Hezonja and Fournier IMO

Edit: Winslow is pretty good and has some Kawhi-lite potential. But if we got Winslow we'd probably have to move Hezonja or Oladipo or make one of those the long term sixth man (not happening)

If we're trading Harris we should focus on some other position. We're set at SF with Hezonja and Fournier IMO

Edit: Winslow is pretty good and has some Kawhi-lite potential. But if we got Winslow we'd probably have to move Hezonja or Oladipo or make one of those the long term sixth man (not happening)

nah, you play Winslow off the bench for a couple years. payton-oladipo-Fournier-Gordon-vucevic-Watson-hezonja-winslow-bigman? is a good 9 man rotation.

I just dream of a oladipo-winslow-gordon defensive lineup. don't ruin that for me.

Issue with Winslow is his horrendous offense right now and we need Offense

He could get better tho

we need offense with the starting lineup but defense with the bench.

nah, you play Winslow off the bench for a couple years. payton-oladipo-Fournier-Gordon-vucevic-Watson-hezonja-winslow-bigman? is a good 9 man rotation.

I just dream of a oladipo-winslow-gordon defensive lineup. don't ruin that for me.

I think that we could punt this season and focus on building a long term contender. I know a lot of people are opposed to that, due to the 4 years of sucking, but it might be better to take another step back to take a couple forward eventually.

I know the Oladipo at PG experience hasn't worked but maybe in time an Oladipo-Hezonja-Winslow-Gordon-bigman lineup could be amazing

Issue with Winslow is his horrendous offense right now and we need Offense

He could get better tho

I've only seen a couple of Heat games, but he seems to be on track to be a great 3 and D guy. He's a good rebounder and can hit some corner 3s already. The future is bright for him and I always had that feeling. Just wanted us to draft Hezonja over him because of the upside and superstar potential

Yeah but our bench can't score either

Maybe if Watson comes back

true.

I'd be cool if we could just limit the bleeding with our bench. don't score but just don't let them score either. maybe we get a good hezonja game.

right now we're having to play oladipo 39 mpg and Fournier 42 minutes yesterday just to hang with teams. that's not ideal.