Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Magic @ Timberwolves

You realize you have every PG listed, aside from Deron Williams, ranked ahead of Tony Parker right?

I was looking at next 3-4 years, not today.

There's a decent chance this might be Parker's last year

antoine walker was a triple double threat...

But we now have a functional TEAM that a Payton can thrive in. Let's wait it out a few more games before I'm called stupid for thinking Payton will be super one day!!!

• Upvote 2

But we now have a functional TEAM that a Payton can thrive in. Let's wait it out a few more games before I'm called stupid for thinking Payton will be super one day!!!

Nah that is no fun lets get rid that bum Payton, He is already 21 with a little over a years, experience. He's done, no improvement left. Washed up.

Nah that is no fun lets get rid that bum Payton, He is already 21 with a little over a years, experience. He's done, no improvement left. Washed up.

No one said anything about getting rid of him now. We're just having fun talking about potential long term projections. I know ultimately it's up to Payton on what kind of player he becomes.

I just...Just can't do it...It's...sigh...it's worse than Sanjaya opening for Adelle.

Woah hold on to those assets buddy. Payton alone will eclipse Bledsoe in a couple years. We trade the players above only for a KD type player.

Can we at least see how the rest of the year pan out for our young studs before we start giving them away?

The strength of this current team is DEPTH and we have just begun to understand our true identity.

Agree with everything you just said, are team is just now starting to hit stride. Dont want to trade any of our top players unless its for a superstar like KD, BG etc.....

I was looking at next 3-4 years, not today.

There's a decent chance this might be Parker's last year

Oh, well you probably should have specified "moving forward" then because you never did in either post.