Sign in to follow this  
The Neighborhood Bully

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ NEW ORLEANS

Russ, Durant, Blake, CP and AD to me are all in the same tier right now. Base on these first four games, I think Steph just ascended to Lebron level of play. KD could get there too depending on how he bounces back from injury.

In the long run (5 years, maybe) AD has the skill set to be best in the league. Steph kind of just came out of nowhere.

I do think, potential being a factor, AD could be considered a top 2 player even this season because he has all the tools to be in that discussion, but just needs to show he can utilize them (again, along with KD).

i dont think saying Anthony Davis is a top 2 player in the league is really controversial.

Curry, Kevin Durant, Russ Westbrook, James Harden all demonstrably better than Davis.

Curry, Kevin Durant, Russ Westbrook, James Harden all demonstrably better than Davis.

Davis put up a PER of 30 last year. He was an mvp caliber player. You're sleeping on him

Davis put up a PER of 30 last year. He was an mvp caliber player. You're sleeping on him

All of those players are MVP caliber players (or actual MVPs). Saying he's the 5th or so best player in the league at age 22 is sleeping on him?

I absolutely love Davis, would gut our roster for him, but calling him the 2nd best player in the league (and with such definitiveness and authority) is ludicrous.

Nowhere near as hilarious as calling Davis the 2nd best player in the NBA

Harden is a basketball DH. Try watching more basketball than just SC Top 10.

Harden is a basketball DH. Try watching more basketball than just SC Top 10.

Nothing wrong with being a DH, certainly worked out for a few guys. Harden put up 27.4/7/5.7, whatever he is he's effective and one of the best players in the league.

I watch enough to know Davis is not the 2nd best player in the league.

You have a very weird way of discussing basketball with people, maybe a forum isn't the best place for you.

This was my top 10 before the season started

1- LeBron

2- Durant

3- Curry

4- Davis

5- George

6- Harden

7- Westbrook

8- Paul

9- Griffin

10- Aldridge

--

I wouldn't change a lot right now, to be honest.