Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Also, I really don't care what pace Jason Kidd claims he wants to run his offense at.

The reason I don't care is because pace is a measurable stat, and the actual pace his team currently DOES run at is the lowest in the league, according to basketball-reference.

Also, I really don't care what pace Jason Kidd claims he wants to run his offense at.

The reason I don't care is because pace is a measurable stat, and the actual pace his team currently DOES run at is the lowest in the league, according to basketball-reference.

links for those following along:

Pace:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html?lid=header_seasons#misc::10

offensive rating:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html?lid=header_seasons#misc::8

defensive rating:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html?lid=header_seasons#misc::9

edit: man it didn't sort properly. ok those are all basically the same link that you can sort yourselves.

The reason you don't care is because it doesn't fit your narrative and you know more than an NBA coach so that doesn't matter.

It's the equivalent of sticking your thumbs in your ears putting out tongue out so you can insist you know more than someone else.

Your last sentence proves my point. He has a plan in place and his team can not execute it on offense. They are not very good on offense right now. Just the reality, you essentially said it yourself - thank you.

links for those following along:

Pace:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html?lid=header_seasons#misc::10

offensive rating:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html?lid=header_seasons#misc::8

defensive rating:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/leagues/NBA_2016.html?lid=header_seasons#misc::9

edit: man it didn't sort properly. ok those are all basically the same link that you can sort yourselves.

The point is that Bucks offense is not performing to the standards set by the coach preseason. The offense is not that good. The defenses bad. It's no just one problem like you want to make it.

The reason you don't care is because it doesn't fit your narrative and you know more than an NBA coach so that doesn't matter.

It's the equivalent of sticking your thumbs in your ears putting out tongue out so you can insist you know more than someone else.

Your last sentence proves my point. He has a plan in place and his team can not execute it on offense. They are not very good on offense right now. Just the reality, you essentially said it yourself - thank you.

The point is that Bucks offense is not performing to the standards set by the coach preseason. The offense is not that good. The defenses bad. It's no just one problem like you want to make it.

THE OFFENSE IS STATISTICALLY BETTER THAN AVERAGE AND THE DEFENSE IS WORST IN THE LEAGUE

You're just being obstinate now.

Yes, I know more than an NBA coach on this topic, if the topic is "What pace are the Bucks running their offense at so far?" and the coach is someone being interviewed before the season started.

I'm pretty confident with that assessment.

THE OFFENSE IS STATISTICALLY BETTER THAN AVERAGE AND THE DEFENSE IS WORST IN THE LEAGUE

You're just being obstinate now.

Ok so if you type in all caps the fact that Bucks offense is not performing up to expectations from the coach all goes away - got it.

Ok so if you type in all caps the fact that Bucks offense is not performing up to expectations from the coach all goes away - got it.

I dont know about expectations.

All i know is they were 41 and 41 last year with an offensive rating of 102.7 and a defensive rating of 102.2

This year they are 6-11 with an offensive rating of 103.8 and a defensive rating of 112.4

so you tell me why they are losing. offense? or defense?

Yes, I know more than an NBA coach on this topic, if the topic is "What pace are the Bucks running their offense at so far?" and the coach is someone being interviewed before the season started.

I'm pretty confident with that assessment.

I hope you know better than this that the Bucks offense is not executing at the pace intended. You do know this right?

Have you played basketball at a decent level before? Serious question - like AAU or above? Hell, how about High School even? Ill take JV as an acceptable answer.

Here's how it works. Training camp is WEEKS spend implementing an offensive style. And when the coach is interviewed on what he expects from that style, I can assure you he was not expecting to switch down to slowest offense in the league.

Clear your mind from all arguments, read the article completely, then look at the Bucks offensive numbers and please tell me how the coach would be happy with them after JUST implementing an uptempo offense 6 weeks ago.

I dont know about expectations.

All i know is they were 41 and 41 last year with an offensive rating of 102.7 and a defensive rating of 102.2

This year they are 6-11 with an offensive rating of 103.8 and a defensive rating of 112.4

so you tell me why they are losing. offense? or defense?

Yes you do know about expectations because I posted the article detailing exactly what those were.

They have the worst defense in the league and their offense is very bad. They need spacing and they need faster pace.

Yes you do know about expectations because I posted the article detailing exactly what those were.

They have the worst defense in the league and their offense is very bad. They need spacing and they need faster pace.

Their

Offense

Is

Ok

Not

Great

But

Fine.

Their

Defense

Is

Last

In

The

League.

Defense is why they are losing

Lol..speaking of obstinate.

The Bucks are losing for more reasons than bad defense. Sorry, but I put the evidence out there and you choose to ignore it. Not my problem.

I don;t think the offense is fine, and neither does Jason Kidd. Heck neither does their fanbase since they got MCW and started him.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2399129-can-the-milwaukee-bucks-fix-their-offense-before-the-playoffs

I hope you know better than this that the Bucks offense is not executing at the pace intended. You do know this right?

Have you played basketball at a decent level before? Serious question - like AAU or above? Hell, how about High School even? Ill take JV as an acceptable answer.

Here's how it works. Training camp is WEEKS spend implementing an offensive style. And when the coach is interviewed on what he expects from that style, I can assure you he was not expecting to switch down to slowest offense in the league.

Clear your mind from all arguments, read the article completely, then look at the Bucks offensive numbers and please tell me how the coach would be happy with them after JUST implementing an uptempo offense 6 weeks ago.

Are you playing incompetent sports argument bingo?

You're really playing the appeal to authority card and "did you even play" on the same page?