Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Im on board for firing Skiles.

He's a mediocre coach that definitely isn't getting the best out of our guys -- come on, losses to PHI and LA in a time when were supposed to be gunning for the playoffs? Please.

Its obvious he's a poor motivator and a poor leader.

AG and Mario combined had less attempts than Larry Nance Jr. What the hell is that crap.

I think he's lost the locker room. Fire him now and keep going with the rebuild; if we keep him, we're investing in his dubious decision making which is going to set our rebuild back, because hes going to pressure us to get the players he wants for his system, which is a garbage outdated system at best.

But it's not gonna happen. Were gonna stick with this guy for another 1-2 years and it's gonna be disappointing basketball for the near future.

Sick and tired of this man.

Yeah I'd rather cut our losses. I don't think Rob and Skiles are NOT on the same page personally. It's abit harsh but I'd like Skiles to go this summer.

I don't think Rob and Skiles are NOT on the same page personally.

I'm sorry, I've read this 10 times and don't know what you're trying to say.

Brandon Jennings 10:29 PM - 8 Mar 2016

‏@thinkiminthe90s

Smh yea jokes on me this year

Wow, thanks Brandon.

But joke is definitely on you this year to have to play for a s*****y coach.

Im on board for firing Skiles.

He's a mediocre coach that definitely isn't getting the best out of our guys -- come on, losses to PHI and LA in a time when were supposed to be gunning for the playoffs? Please.

Its obvious he's a poor motivator and a poor leader.

AG and Mario combined had less attempts than Larry Nance Jr. What the hell is that crap.

I think he's lost the locker room. Fire him now and keep going with the rebuild; if we keep him, we're investing in his dubious decision making which is going to set our rebuild back, because hes going to pressure us to get the players he wants for his system, which is a garbage outdated system at best.

But it's not gonna happen. Were gonna stick with this guy for another 1-2 years and it's gonna be disappointing basketball for the near future.

Sick and tired of this man.

I mean, skiles is part of the problem but not the only one.

I'm sorry, I've read this 10 times and don't know what you're trying to say.

I don't think Robs vision and Skiles vision are the same. Rob has created a roster that does not fit for Skiles and his oldskool ways

I don't think Robs vision and Skiles vision are the same. Rob has created a roster that does not fit for Skiles and his oldskool ways

oh, yeah. so you don't think skiles and Rob are on the same page.

I think you tried to say the same thing two different ways and it got jumbled.

Ilyasova and Jennings played 19 minutes combined last night. C.J. Watson played 25. Harris trade makes less sense by the day.

ORL has fallen apart, sandwiching losses to PHX and Lakers around loss @ GSW. Rebuilding w/o a super-duper star is a long haul

Via Zach Lowe

oh, yeah. so you don't think skiles and Rob are on the same page.

I think you tried to say the same thing two different ways and it got jumbled.

[/quote

Yeah meant to say they are Not on the same page lol

I mean, skiles is part of the problem but not the only one.

Right, I get it. But he's a huge chuck of it.

Do you feel comfortable knowing Skiles is going to be behind the scenes this summer, trying to get "his type of guys"? I certainly don't.

I think Rob simply played the cards he was dealt. Now he has to drop some cards and get new ones.

I wouldn't mind letting Skiles go either but bigger powers than Rob aren't going to let that happen unless there's total anarchy amongst fans pushing for it.