Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Some Minnesota fans are complaining about Wiggins because they're idiots.

Hey. This could be a good thing if Minny's organization panicks to appease the portion of the low iq fan base.

The Kings are run like the Magic would be run if the fans on RealGm were running the team, and every decision required a 2/3 majority vote.

Don't tell me you wouldn't enjoy the Payton-dion waiters-rudy gay-WCS-roy hibbert magic

I think a Payton4thewin run magic team would look like

Jrue Holiday-oladipo-Jae Crowder-Gordon-Vucevic with Watson, hezonja, Omri casspi, Ray McCallum, Bobby Portis, Dwight Powell, and I dunno, probably Omer Asik (he would be thrown into the deal to get holiday probably).

or who am I kidding. I'd probably trade 3 picks to get Kemba Walker.

edit: nevermind, I'd probably have Batum instead of Crowder as I would have traded for batum about a year ago

I'm sure if I were running the team, I'd be pretty paralyzed by indecision during trade talks. And I pay zero attention to college basketball, so I have no idea how I'd draft.

Fournier and Payton would both be gone for sure.

I'm sure if I were running the team, I'd be pretty paralyzed by indecision during trade talks. And I pay zero attention to college basketball, so I have no idea how I'd draft.

Fournier and Payton would both be gone for sure.

just do what draft express tells you to do.

like if we're going to keep vucevic, a center that can defend pick and rolls becomes paramount. Like Jacob Poeltl.

It's not that interesting or complicated really;

I think Oladipo and Payton are a less than ideal fit together, with Oladipo having more long term value, and that Fournier is going to be to expensive to justify keeping him, so get something for him now.

I get the idea behind it and I don't necessarily disagree. I'd try to keep Fournier over Harris though.

Everyone knows how I want us to play by now so no point in repeating it