Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Orlando Magic ‏@OrlandoMagic 2 h

Oladipo, C.J. Watson, and Jason Smith are OUT for tonight's game vs. the Utah Jazz.

Payton/Fournier/Harris/Frye/Vuc will be the lineup.

Hell yes he was.

He was really really good in 2007-2008

He was alright in 2008-2009. Pretty inefficient. kinda overstepped his role or maybe Stan asked him to do that.

He was kind of an unusual player which is what made him effective. We signed him to be a sixth man at best. He helped lessen the blow of Grant Hill and definitely exceeded expectations. His passing helped jameer play to his strengths.

i cant come up with a comparison today for 07-08 hedo. 19.5 ppg 5.7 rebounds 5 assists on 46% shooting. 6'10 sf. a poor man's slower durant?

I cant come up with a comparison today for 08-09 hedo. 16.8 ppg 5.3 rebounds 4.9 assists on 41% shooting.

Frye at the 4 is always a bad idea

depends on if Gobert plays.

if yes, we're going to get killed.

if no, i'm not going to be worried. i think frye can handle lyles and booker without it getting too ugly.

I bet we would have started Frye (or jason smith) even if Oladipo was playing. Utah, when healthy, is one of the few teams that Harris and Gordon are going to have issues defending at the 4.

I know Jason Smith is not the sexiest player on the team, but IMO he is a key guy to our bench, as is Watson. Oladipo is key to us in the starting lineup, This would be a nice win if we can pull this off.

I know Jason Smith is not the sexiest player on the team, but IMO he is a key guy to our bench, as is Watson. Oladipo is key to us in the starting lineup, This would be a nice win if we can pull this off.

I like Jason Smith a lot. Always loved his midrange jumpshot and kept an eye on him. Sort of like Marreese Speights, great under the radar guy that the Warriors snatched

By the way, since the Warriors have been brought up, just want to say that Draymond Green is also improving a lot and becoming even more of a swiss knife. He's really fun to watch and he fills the stat sheet in a good way (not in a 2015 Rondo way)

Damn, all those guys missing? Could definitely lose this, Utah took a more talented heat down to the wire yesterday.

Here's to hoping they've tired out

'Heat were starting Josh Richardson

Damn, all those guys missing? Could definitely lose this, Utah took a more talented heat down to the wire yesterday.

Here's to hoping they've tired out

And they beat us in Orlando last year