Sign in to follow this  
Skywise316

Unofficial TBN Fantasy B-Ball League: The leage is full, TY~!

It's that time once again, a new season of Magic Basketball, and with that comes another season of fantasy basketball. We're going into the 6th year of a keeper league featuring TBN forum members and/or member friends. So if you have any interest in fantasy basketball, this is the league for you. It's a 12 team keeper league and we're keeping three players from last year's team, going forward into this next year. So keep that in mind.

Have fun. Behave. Trash talking is allowed but in forementioned fun, gotta respect each other. Gotta keep your lineups set (other than injured players for a short time), whether you're the best team in the league or the worst. Do NOT join this league unless you are literally willing to stick it out all year long as the worst team in the league. Those are the two huge things. No "nasty" fights or arguing where things get personal, and make sure your lineup is consistently managed. Please. Those two things are done, and we have a lot of FUN. That's what fantasy sports are about!

So there could be a third team open to this, but HOPEFULLY not. If so, I'll bring it up Tuesday. So for now, here are the two open teams:

----------

EDIT: The league is re-filled, thank you all very much!

-----------

The main link for the TBN fantasy b-ball league can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/leagueoffice?leagueId=48216&seasonId=2016

Our League custom rules can be found here: http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/viewmessage?leagueId=48216&typeId=0&topicId=0&messageId=3

First come first serve, pending my (usually easy) approval, of course. The team name, colors, and/or avatar can be changed upon arrival in the "team settings" section of your team page.

To sign up, have your first and last name, TBN username (if unavailable), and a valid email address you can check. Then leave them either in this thread, by PMing me here on the forum, OR at my email address, Skywise@hot-shot.com . I will then use your info and send you the invite to the email address you give me. Please accept the invite QUICKLY. If you can't seem to find it, check your spam folder.

Thanks, take it easy, and GO MAGIC~!

• Upvote 1

Publicly calling out ~O~ , Catman, Jay Magic and Payton4thewin

I think I'm done with fantasy basketball. Never have any fun with it even when I win.

I think I'm done with fantasy basketball. Never have any fun with it even when I win.

Making something out of HeHateMe's team is a task that even Coach Pop would be proud of :creaturedance:

that's b/c you haven't been in my leagues. :shard:

I don't like fantasy basketball because I take words literally. Now...Realistic basketball. Hmm.

I will be interested if it is not to late

Glad you've gotten back in on it after trying in the past! ....but I need you to follow directions.

First & last name, email address to send the invite to. I checked my PMs and don't have anything from you on that.

My thanks to Mack1085, invite sent to him, seems as that team will be filled.

Seems like things with the third team will work out..

TEAM ONE is still technically open, but reserved for the moment for magicdoc1 if he can give me the proper info in a semi-timely manner. (I want to give magicdoc a bit of leeway here because he's barely missed out in past years) Feel free to show interest if you'd like because a. just in case magicdoc1 doesn't give me his info or b. I always seem to need an alternate/replacement or two during the fantasy season. If given the contact info I'm more than willing to give first dibs for that down the road.

Please could use help!

I mean, come on... I'm calling out EVERY OG (pre-Dwight leaving) if any of you are left. You suckers owe me for two years of Stock Up/Stock Down, its been years but I'm calling in that favor! :shard:

Please could use help!

I mean, come on... I'm calling out EVERY OG (pre-Dwight leaving) if any of you are left. You suckers owe me for two years of Stock Up/Stock Down, its been years but I'm calling in that favor! :shard:/>

you left us for like a year and now you're calling in favors!

i just realized that i've been a member of this message board longer than i've been a member of anything else in my entire life.

its going to be 8 years next saturday.

crazy.