43 members have voted

1. 1. Should we match for Harris?

• Nope, definitely not.
    • Yes, if it's for 8 million or less
    • Yes, if it's for 10 million or less
    • Yes, if it's for 12 million or less
    • Yes, if it's for 14 million or less
    • Yes, match even if he gets offered the max

Random thought. I've been driving around town. I've seen much more people randomly playing soccer and setting up goals in parks regular empty backlots in the industrially zoned areas of Orlando. MLS is on a steady or possibly jagged rise.

I have definitely seen way more Orlando City Soccer tags on cars and around the city than I do Magic, not to mention the local news seems to pimp Orlando City Soccer all the time and rarely discuss the Magic.

I have definitely seen way more Orlando City Soccer tags on cars and around the city than I do Magic, not to mention the local news seems to pimp Orlando City Soccer all the time and rarely discuss the Magic.

It's the new thing. As soon as the Magic start winning again, support will rise. Most fans are naturally fair-weather

Probably because the magic haven't been newsworthy for about 3 months and Orlando city gives out magnets like they're flu shots.

It's the new thing. As soon as the Magic start winning again, support will rise. Most fans are naturally fair-weather

Yup. OCSC and the magic are having pretty similar seasons. OCSC is currently 17th in a 20 team league. I love watching the games because they're fun and new but I'm not sure I'd be saying the same thing if they were in year 26.

Let's hope both teams have great Junes

OCSC are battling injuries, still haven't seen our #1 keeper play, not to mention Ribeiro and Molino are out. I think once Kaka and Shea build proper chemistry we could really be a force. So many of our games have been lost in the final minutes as well, we have been the better team on the pitch in multiple losses. That's the nature of the sport though, lots of east and west... not a lot of north and south.

Magic need to find a way to win the lottery next Tuesday because Mad Max being awesome won't be enough to keep me happy once they don't.

OCSC are battling injuries, still haven't seen our #1 keeper play, not to mention Ribeiro and Molino are out. I think once Kaka and Shea build proper chemistry we could really be a force. So many of our games have been lost in the final minutes as well, we have been the better team on the pitch in multiple losses. That's the nature of the sport though, lots of east and west... not a lot of north and south.

Magic need to find a way to win the lottery next Tuesday because Mad Max being awesome won't be enough to keep me happy once they don't.

I think they need to trade for another center back

• Ken Hornack of Fox Sports Florida suggests there’s a strong possibility that soon-to-be restricted free agent Tobias Harris will end up signing his qualifying offer to hit unrestricted free agency when the cap surges in the summer of 2016. Harris has said he and his representatives haven’t discussed the idea, but GM Rob Hennigan has said he intends to re-sign the forward no matter the cost, a signal that he would match any offer Harris might fetch from another team. The former 19th overall pick triggered the starter criteria to boost the value of his qualifying offer by more than $1MM, as I explained.