Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

The pacing in this game is incredibly slow. My eyes are use to watching a quality and pace of basketball much more satisfying.

I hope the NBA can go worldwide.....after we win a championship here. I'm glad Vuc is there and he's taking it easy. It would be great for the world to see these players up close.

I would be for.. 10 to probably 25 percent of team's games being played in international venues.

I hope the NBA can go worldwide.....after we win a championship here. I'm glad Vuc is there and he's taking it easy. It would be great for the world to see these players up close.

I would be for.. 10 to probably 25 percent of team's games being played in international venues.

Nah, it's too difficult to play games overseas with the nba schedule.

Nah, it's too difficult to play games overseas with the nba schedule.

Hmm....You're right. You can't make it to Orlando then Dubai on the second end of a back to back.

I see it possible if they could bring down the amount of seasonal games in the season eliminating back to backs and creating at the least three days of rest between games. However, there would be a decrease in sale but to account for that, they'd hike up the ticket prices.

Well we'll have to settle for preseason.