Sign in to follow this  
chosen12

Bleacher Report:Thibodeau to Orlando or Denver

He's a B+ coach at least, but I don't know if he's the right guy to coach our team. At least the defense would improve

I would agree with you regarding his grade of B+, with the only exception being he has not had the overall benefit of playing with a completely healthy team. He may be the reason for that health question as well. I am not a fan of his possibly overplaying or for that matter his reported grinding and long practices which could be the cause of it all!

But, he may be just what we need at the end of the day, to establish a new culture league wide......and getting the respect that we now deserve. I also agree with Bucher, that if they wanted a hard nose coach, they could have landed Skiles already, but I think at the end of the day, Hennie struggles with both Thibbs and Skiles!

But I still like what Thibbs would bring overall! I vote for Thibbs if we are not staying with JB.

This would be a game changing situation. If we land Thibs the team becomes better - period. He is an SVG level X and O guy who made Chicago into a playoff team rather fast.

The problem is Rick Bucher is not the most accurate source in the world.

There is no debate between Thibs and Skiles IMO.

I'd rather debate D'Antoni versus Thibs. That's a real debate - offense verse defense.

Imagine what Thibs could do with Aaron Gordon.

This would be a game changing situation. If we land Thibs the team becomes better - period. He is an SVG level X and O guy who made Chicago into a playoff team rather fast.

I'd rather debate D'Antoni versus Thibs. That's a real debate - offense verse defense.

I don't like d'antoni. However, I am biased as I listen to a lot of Jalen Rose

Only thing that scares me about Thibs is that he plays his guys a ton of minutes and runs their bodies into the ground. Works great for awhile and then takes its toll.

Only thing that scares me about Thibs is that he plays his guys a ton of minutes and runs their bodies into the ground. Works great for awhile and then takes its toll.

That's my concern as well.

Dantoni is one of the worst coaches out there it's not even a close comparison between him and thibs.

Exacftly! I find it hard to consider Dantoni for another HC position anywhere in this league again!

His system is overrated and only works if you are unstoppable on offense, because defense is optional in that system. No thanks!

It would be nice to see Gordon on the floor at least.