Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ New York

No control? And y'all want to give a guy who needs a specific coach to play defense the max.

I go back and forth with Harris everyday. Right now, I'd rather give Nicholson a max.

The first part to that is comical. I assure you my basketball IQ is quite high but whatever.

Part of the reason he has "no heart" is because of the jack*** he has for a coach who has no clue how to develop talent as has been painfully obvious all year.

I assure you it's not if you truly believe Dedmon and Harkless would've made a difference.

BTW , how's Payton's development going genius ?

We don't need to turn on each other, that's what Vaughn wants. No need to call out basketball IQ's and what not. Our team sucks, and we all think we know what's wrong with it and how to fix it. ELE

I assure you it's not if you truly believe Dedmon and Harkless would've made a difference.

BTW , how's Payton's development going genius ?

If you believe in any way his development has anything to do with his head coach then you are...well I'm gonna take the high road here continue laughing and bid you a wonderful evening.

No control? And y'all want to give a guy who needs a specific coach to play defense the max. Unbelievable. Like I said, I'm not the biggest JV fan but these guys haven't paid enough dues to start tuning out the coach. A bball player is taught effort on defense in high school. If your in the NBA and still need to be told this, you are the problem not the coach.

I think it's pretty clear that even the young dummies on this team realize JV is not an NBA coach. In their defense, he's not...never has been, and never will be. In other news, remember when our GM was a hockey guy?

If you believe in any way his development has anything to do with his head coach then you are...well I'm gonna take the high road here continue laughing and bid you a wonderful evening.

Prove it's not. Prove Vooch's awesome year is not either while your at it.

What in the hell are you talking about? He said the players are all stressing about offense and not on defense and he's absolutely right!

And he fixed it by doing what?....It's four straight games of record setting offense AGAINST US! Simply acknowledging it means jack **** nothing. Any moron can see we need to start defending...it's the fact that he can't motivate a group of guys to do it that's the issue.

• Upvote 1

And he fixed it by doing what?....It's four straight games of record setting offense AGAINST US! Simply acknowledging it means jack **** nothing. Any moron can see we need to start defending...it's the fact that he can't motivate a group of guys to do it that's the issue.

And your last statement is what irks me. It's not because I want JV to stay. It's freaking pitiful if your an NBA player who needs to to be motivated to do something (play defense) to win.

And your last statement is what irks me. It's not because I want JV to stay. It's freaking pitiful if your an NBA player who needs to to be motivated to do something (play defense) to win.

Would changing motivate to taught schematically help ease the pain? I mean it 's still JV's job either way, but by all means if it makes you feel better...

Magicman and magicblue your names are to similar for an argument, makes it difficult for people to follow a long :beatcomp:/>

How is marble still in the starting lineup? Lol

Magicman and magicblue your names are to similar for an argument, makes it difficult for people to follow a long :beatcomp:/>/>/>

How is marble still in the starting lineup? Lol

To simplify, I'm the right one. ;)/>Can't explain Marble, but he did have that one good game two weeks ago or so.