Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ LA Lakers

Ridnour played 5 minutes, made 6 pts, and currently has the highest +/- for the entire team. You're officially unreliable.

OH MAN HES GOT A +/- of 0. WHERE WOULD WE BE WITHOUT LUKE RIDNOUR

Edit: also your post is false

We cut the lead from 9 to 8 since frye came in. Coincidence???

Start frye... And ridnour.

Hey you said it, I didn't. Ridnour is a better PG than Dipo. I am entitled to that opinion and shouldn't be ridiculed for it. Regardless, I love getting a rise from you. It tickles me pink you've made no viable suggestions that could actually improve this team. The Magic has altered their starting lineup, is now using Ridnour, and aptly feeding Vuc the ball more. Actions I am on record for saying here.

Hey you said it, I didn't. Ridnour is a better PG than Dipo. I am entitled to that opinion and shouldn't be ridiculed for it. Regardless, I love getting a rise from you. It tickles me pink you've made no viable suggestions that could actually improve this team. The Magic has altered their starting lineup, is now using Ridnour, and aptly feeding Vuc the ball more. Actions I am on record for saying here.

You're right for completely wrong reasons. Ridnour is a better point guard than oladipo because all point guards in the NBA are better point guards than oladipo. Oladipo was never meant to be the answer at point guard. It was entirely an experiment to see if he could play point guard in order to be a mismatch against small backup point guards that didn't pan out. It happens. PAYTON is ready to play now so we didn't need to push oladipo at point anymore. But the #1 position we need to upgrade is backup point guard (after starting 4 but Gordon might be that).

Yeah and we look the worst I've seen yet