Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ LA Lakers

What's the response from this one? Who gets fired, who gets traded? I think things will happen soon.

No idea. All we can hope is that Henny is seeing what we are all seeing. This is simply not working.

I think this game and thread has earned it: when JV goes, and we complete our 3rd 25 win season in a row, at what time do we place Henny on the clock?

Not about specific moves, but seriously, are we any better tonight, as the Lakers fans cheer for their tacos, then we were 3 years ago? And how long can that continue?

This is a low point.

I think this game and thread has earned it: when JV goes, and we complete our 3rd 25 win season in a row, at what time do we place Henny on the clock?

Not about specific moves, but seriously, are we any better tonight, as the Lakers fans cheer for their tacos, then we were 3 years ago? And how long can that continue?

This is a low point.

I still have a ton of faith in Henny, but JV has got to go. I've heard Henny loves JV, but I'm pretty sure he loves his own job considerably more.

This is a low point.

No. Hennigan has done the best with what he's been given. No bad moves yet. He's got another 3 years at least.

No idea. All we can hope is that Henny is seeing what we are all seeing. This is simply not working.

Is there any way to leave messages to Henny? Start a Fire JV petition or something. I am beyond pissed and not because I expected us to win 45+ games.I did expect us to compete and see improvement and instead we have gone the opposite direction. Not fair to the fans of this team to get this product night in and night out.

Is there any way to leave messages to Henny? Start a Fire JV petition or something. I am beyond pissed and not because I expected us to win 45+ games.I did expect us to compete and see improvement and instead we have gone the opposite direction. Not fair to the fans of this team to get this product night in and night out.

No. There's never been a successful fan petition to fire a coach.

No. Hennigan has done the best with what he's been given. No bad moves yet. He's got another 3 years at least.

But no great moves either. Or, to put it better, no moves that have made this team any better then it was 3 years ago. I like his mind too, and a lot of the things he's done. And I'm not starting it now, my question is only when does the clock start?

Zero on-court improvement in 3 years....has to count for something. The team has to start improving at some point.