Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ raptors

how is Toronto overrated?

I don't think they're really that good either. They couldn't beat Cleveland which they sure as hell should be able to do. They aren't terrible either. They might become Cleveland's (excuse my language) *****es just like the Pacers were the Heat's.

I don't think they're really that good either. They couldn't beat Cleveland which they sure as hell should be able to do. They aren't terrible either. They might become Cleveland's (excuse my language) *****es just like the Pacers were the Heat's.

They beat Cleveland

Frye misses a 3 with the shot clock winding down?? Must be a first for this season with how many 30 foot shots he's made with the clock winding down. haha

Frye misses a 3 with the shot clock winding down?? Must be a first for this season with how many 30 foot shots he's made with the clock winding down. haha

Right. I was surprised he missed that

Well..i'm satisfied with that ending. We played decent offensive quarter and stayed within range. Had few defensive lapses. They still scored 28. Rather them score under 25 even with us behind.

Work up from here.

They beat Cleveland

When was this? Ah it was earlier in the season in November. Ok..I'll give you that. Recently they haven't had much luck against them during the Clevelands hot streak.

To me, if you beat the league's darling's, you're a real team.

The offense just runs so well with Payton is out there. Honestly, he better be a Magic player for life. His vision and decision making get better with each game.