Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Atlanta Hawks @ Orlando Magic Episode II: Return of the Vooch

Oladipo has been terrible all game up to like 2 minutes left. Then he drills a big 3, then goes behind the back and lays it up, then grabs a big board and then hits Vuc on the lob. I always think a sign of a good player is they can have an awful game and still make big plays when it matters.

Love the resilience of this team. Oladipo has stepped it up in the last 5 minutes.

We've got to communicate on pick and rolls. Oladipo is staying with his man and making it difficult by fighting through screens, yet Vuc/Frye are following along with him and leaving their man wide open. Defenses are all collapsing on the driving man. We've GOT to get better communication and become more disciplined.

As I write this... Vuc and Oladipo start communicating and switching, which cases a contested 3 and and a blocked shot by Teague. GREAT adjustment.

Vuc with the biggest defensive play of the night! Who says he doesn't play defense?!

Nice having him back for sure. Does so many things other than score and rebound.

If this becomes a free throw shooting contest, I'm now glad to say I'm confident in this team (or at least more confident) than if we had D12.

EDIT: Dammit... I jinxed it.... -_-

Edited by TreyMachine