Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Fournier wasn't supposed to be this consistent yet. I watched a significant amount of team France games and he was very pietrus like on offense. A few games of 6 points on 6 shots then a big game where he'd get 12 points in a half.

You could see the talent but the consistency wasn't there.

Agreed, I also got to watch a fair bit of Team France. I think it did not help that his minutes were a bit all over the place for them.

Wow. Just from what I'm seeing from Easy P and Vooch, that alone makes me happy about the trade. So here's the talented youth haul from the D12 trade:

PG: Easy P (20)

SG: Fournier (22)

SF: Hark (21)

PF: O'Quinn (24)

C: Vooch (24)

And a future 1st and dumping some bad contracts.

Yet again, as the neighbourhood bully has already mentioned, that first round pick could easily end up only being 2 2nd rounders. Lakers need to not get a top 5 pick this season, or else goodbye to that 1st rounder.

As much as I would love for us to get Kawhi Leonard, it's kind of a pipe dream. So if we let Tobias go this summer, would Jimmy Butler be an option? He'll be restricted too so it is a risk, but I like that guy a lot. Contributes across the board

Wow. Just from what I'm seeing from Easy P and Vooch, that alone makes me happy about the trade. So here's the talented youth haul from the D12 trade:

PG: Easy P (20)

SG: Fournier (22)

SF: Hark (21)

PF: O'Quinn (24)

C: Vooch (24)

And a future 1st and dumping some bad contracts.

I don't care if scott Anez came up with Easy P. It's dumb. Sounds like a catheter brand or prostate meds

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Smart only out 2-3 weeks? People made it seem like his leg was bent at a 90 degree angle.

Yeah Rubio who I think has been reported to miss around a month, up to 6 weeks, with a similar-looking injury, was jumping on one leg between two teammates to get off the floor. Stretcher and drama for Smart, but just 2-3 weeks.

One thing is for sure, people react differently to pain. Just look at Vince. Every time someone touched him he went down and crawled on the floor like there was a sniper in the building.

• Upvote 2

Just look at Vince. Every time someone touched him he went down and crawled on the floor like there was a sniper in the building.

My favorite quote about Wince:

Vince Carter vs. Brandon Roy: A healthy guy who likes to pretend he's injured against an injured guy pretending to be healthy.

John Hollinger

ALmNYL5.png

Did he start working with him recently or has it been so since this summer?

Anyways, something seems to be working! His shooting has been good.