Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

C. Frye is gonna help bring the Magic back to the "TOP"! (link)

What are you talking about?

He doesn't know. This thread's existence proves that.

Mr. Captain, you said this earlier.....

Another moderator (BhNole) said this earlier when asked about the substance of the thread.....

And yet another moderator (?4thewin) said this earlier when asked about the validity/substance of the article.....

Like I said, no one has complained about the thread in general, or asked for it to be closed, except for you. Of course, I understand that, if I were you I'd be asking for it to be closed as well. People have been complaining to you, about you etc. regarding the timing and content of your "discovery" and calling you out for the abrupt change in position over a blogger who posted the same opinion and information that many of us shared here prior. You deserve every bit of it, so long as it doesn't cross the line.

But by all means knock yourself out and have some fun at my expense, lol.....Not a problem !!!

We will. ;-)

I think some of the frustration comes from the fact that all of these points were made by posters in the Free Agency and Channing Frye threads. In some cases with detailed statistics, shot charts, and expert media opinions to back them up.

Why is this Suns blogger's opinion more valid than those here?

If this doesn't scream why are we starting another Channing Frye thread I don't know what does........You may now continue with the jokes, lol.....

If one of the mods want's to know why another Frye thread was created, rest assured, we would say something like....

"Why are you starting another Frye thread, this discussion belongs here:

Link to Frye Thread"

Followed by locking the thread. We have no reason to beat around the bush and not be direct in such matters.