Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2013-2014 Trade Watch Thread

If we are indeed more interested in draft position than wins this year, then I don't see how we can keep Afflalo. I understand Rob probably was hoping that somehow we could be terrible (compared to everyone) and keep Afflalo, but that just doesn't seem realistic unless they are ok with a 6-8 draft position.

I am willing to bet that Charlotte is going to be the most interested partner for him, hopefully they would be willing to give up Det's pick for a run in the playoffs this year. They have cap space for a vet this summer, I do not believe they are necessarily in the market for a project or young gun unless they are immediate impact at a position of need (backcourt, shooting). Afflalo brings vet presence with Big Al and fits their primary need.

We get what we covet, a third draft pick that are all hopefully in the lotto.

By this logic; If his already better than Korver ever was wouldn't that then make him appropriately rated?

I never claimed he was better than Korver

:dustball:/>

There is just no way Klay isn't better than Korver but I've already given up on this disagreement before it starts because I don't feel like you'll abide by logic.

There is just no way Klay isn't better than Korver but I've already given up on this disagreement before it starts because I don't feel like you'll abide by logic.

Both are 1 trick ponies, and very good at that one trick, but ok.

Both are 1 trick ponies, and very good at that one trick, but ok.

Ok, so are you claiming they are equal because shooting is their greatest strength? Would that make Reggie Miller equal too?

Ok, so are you claiming they are equal because shooting is their greatest strength? Would that make Reggie Miller equal too?

Reggie Miller did a bit more than shoot set jumpshots. He was also the focal point of the offense he was in.

Reggie Miller did a bit more than shoot set jumpshots. He was also the focal point of the offense he was in.

I think you're under rating Klay's overall ability from his post up game to his defense but I don't even care if you don't think his good I'm debating whether his better than Korver who has a career high of what? 14 points per game?

I think you're under rating Klay's overall ability from his post up game to his defense but I don't even care if you don't think his good I'm debating whether his better than Korver who has a career high of what? 14 points per game?

If you want to know, you should probably look it up.