Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

All Star Voting - 2014

So.. LeBron doesn't make the All Star team? I like it though.

EDIT: **Starting lineup

I try to choose people that need votes or players that I REALLY like. LeBron doesn't fit either of those descriptions

It was hard not to choose Melo because I like him a lot but Hibbert is the best center in the NBA right now - and he doesn't even try too hard in the regular season - and people always overlook him.

Meh, having to log in and stuff... takes about as long as typing up this post (and has about the same amount of value ;) )

Meh, having to log in and stuff... takes about as long as typing up this post (and has about the same amount of value ;)/> )

I hear you.. I only used to vote every single day when VC had a real shot at making the All Star Game. Now I don't really care

I try to choose people that need votes or players that I REALLY like. LeBron doesn't fit either of those descriptions

It was hard not to choose Melo because I like him a lot but Hibbert is the best center in the NBA right now - and he doesn't even try too hard in the regular season - and people always overlook him.

Dwight would eat Hibbert for breakfast IMO. Regardless of what **** he did to the Magic Howards still the NUMBER 1 Center.

Dwight would eat Hibbert for breakfast IMO. Regardless of what **** he did to the Magic Howards still the NUMBER 1 Center.

I dunno. Hibbert is playing really well right now.

I dunno. Hibbert is playing really well right now.

i hear that. but when dwight plays well its different level imo.

and if i remember rightly Dwight has his way with Hibbert. he did when he was with us anyway

Dwight 17 & 15 avg

Hibbert 11 & 8