Sign in to follow this  
Janders

2013 - 2014 Never-Ending Game Thread

Lebron is ridiculous, the guy gets so many calls his way and still begs for fouls.

Same reason I'm starting to hate harden. The end of the dallas game made him look like the biggest whinger.

It amazes me how bad Nicholson is on Defense. Late in the 3rd quarter or Early in the 4th I watched a scrub in Michael Beasley literally walk right past Nicholson and lay the ball up. Nicholson didn't even move his feet. I am starting to wonder if they're kicking their ass with not signing osby and finding a place fro Nicholson. Osby can't be much worse. Its weird to see Solomon Jones coming off the bench before AN and its been like that for a week or two. AN is deep in the bench and I could even see him not dressing for games once BBD and Tobias come back

The forum becomes almost otherworldly with a dreary aura of purgatory due to "faith in the tank". Though it is the first half of the game that is completed, everyone knows the reputation of the opponent but that shouldn't matter. The forum has substantially matured after the years. Everyone seems to understand what the intentions of the Magic are. However, lets not let this hinder the rate we post or even showing up to the forums during games.

Be hopeless together. Not alone.

• Upvote 1

It amazes me how bad Nicholson is on Defense. Late in the 3rd quarter or Early in the 4th I watched a scrub in Michael Beasley literally walk right past Nicholson and lay the ball up. Nicholson didn't even move his feet. I am starting to wonder if they're kicking their ass with not signing osby and finding a place fro Nicholson. Osby can't be much worse. Its weird to see Solomon Jones coming off the bench before AN and its been like that for a week or two. AN is deep in the bench and I could even see him not dressing for games once BBD and Tobias come back

You sir have no idea what you're talking about.

Glen Davis has more heart than anybody else on this team. he's out there diving for balls, bleeding, not backing down, going head to head, elbowing the eff out of Lebron. This guy wants it. The rest of the players wait until 2 minutes left in the game to start going fierce and start looking like they want it. If everyone played with the heart and hustle of Glen Davis we would've never blown that 16 point lead. BBD ain't intimidated by this overrated crybaby Heat team. It was beautiful watching Lebron get popped in the mouth. Davis should be the leader of this team and inspire the rest to play tough balls to the wall basketball

No player changes in the fourth quarter. Coach and GM want to tank this season. No doubt in my mind. Oladipo plays a great game and cant see the floor till 37 seconds left in the 4th, Davis who played hard as hell doesn't get a breather and hasn't played since Jan. and doesn't come out of the game in the 4th. Harkless who contributes nearly nothing stays the whole quarter. players wore out, equals loss. Thanks Jacque and Henny for the tanking. Good job, glad I am not a season ticket holder.

Good job Orlando. The Magic were one defender short from winning that game. Arron has become a very strong minded guy. I guess he's been using the opinions on the forums as motivation. I bet Victor is probably deep in thoughts right now. Glen looks like he was never injured.

Overall, great game. Go Orlando. I'm optimistic.

• Upvote 1