Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

NCAA Games to watch

I watched the first half. He's playing within the offense and it seems the gameplan is to get the big men going early.

That's not a bad thing but you'd think self would learn from the mclemore issues and get his wings some confidence.

Another reason why I'm pissed he chose Kansas over FSU where he would be 100% the focus of the offense, but I'm just beating a dead horse at this point lol.

• Upvote 1

Looks like that Kansas game is done. Wiggins' line:

16 points on 5-9 shooting (2-4 from 3 and 4-6 from the line), 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 steals and 2 turnovers.

Another reason why I'm pissed he chose Kansas over FSU where he would be 100% the focus of the offense, but I'm just beating a dead horse at this point lol.

Well, they're basketball players, not thinking men... like us... ehm.. yep...

And before anyone dares to interject with babble regarding the Kansas tradition or some other malarkey, let it once again be known that FSU has hotter girls.

And before anyone dares to interject with babble regarding the Kansas tradition or some other malarkey, let it once again be known that FSU has hotter girls.

plus it's Florida...I've driven through Kansas and the second I crossed the state border I felt depressed. There's like, nothing! The only redeeming quality of Kansas is its next to Colorado lol.

Well, they're basketball players, not thinking men... like us... ehm.. yep...

I can tell you from experience that while FSU wins by nature of population/geography, KU has absolutely no shortage of hot girls-whatsoever.

plus it's Florida...I've driven through Kansas and the second I crossed the state border I felt depressed. There's like, nothing! The only redeeming quality of Kansas is its next to Colorado lol.

And in most other cases that's a negative :P

I can tell you from experience that while FSU wins by nature of population/geography, KU has absolutely no shortage of hot girls-whatsoever.

What do YOU know, you don't even like girls! :D