Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

2014 Free Agency Watch Thread

I'm very curious whether we'll make a run at Patty Mills this summer, especially given his youth, experience, and relationship with Jacque. I think he'd be excellent as part of a guard rotation.

I'm very curious whether we'll make a run at Patty Mills this summer, especially given his youth, experience, and relationship with Jacque. I think he'd be excellent as part of a guard rotation.

Love Patty Mills big fan but I can't trust a guard in the Spurs system to produce the same results for another team.

Love Patty Mills big fan but I can't trust a guard in the Spurs system to produce the same results for another team.

We run a similar offense though. Vaughn came out of Popovich's system

What did he mean then? To me it sounds like he's saying that Mills will only be good playing in a spurs system and nobody else's,

I believe what he's saying is that, although we may try to run a system similar to the Spurs, San Antonio runs it much more efficiently and therefore caution should be used when assessing his value outside of SA's system.

The ways of OrlandoFeds are so strange and mysterious. Perhaps one day we will truly understand...

My posts are like art. Everyone interprets them in their own way.

Do we want to bring Moore back next season?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-orlando-magic-news-0411-20140410,0,4878223.story?track=rss

I feel he is a super low priority, but he can shoot and is athletic. What kind of $ do you think he can get over the summer?

I'd only re-sign him for the absolute minimum he can make