Sign in to follow this  
30Assists

2013 - 2014 Regular Season Thread

Hey guys, the NBA roster minimum is 13 and after cutting Big Baby we have 12. We have to sign somebody tomorrow.

Maalik Wayns, Romero Osby (he is injured however), DeQuan Jones, Mickell Gladness, Solomon Jones?????

So we bought out BBD contract... Interesting.... I guess we couldn't just trade him for cash considerations instead.

Turk -Glen- Arenas: all getting paid by the Magic for not playing with the team. Sigh... How come I can't find these type of jobs?....lol

Turk -Glen- Arenas: all getting paid by the Magic for not playing with the team. Sigh... How come I can't find these type of jobs?....lol

Because Otis Smith isn't working anymore hahahaa

So we bought out BBD contract... Interesting.... I guess we couldn't just trade him for cash considerations instead.

Oh look me and Barnett agree on something.

You know after reading Robs comments on the trade deadline... It makes no sense.

Rob talks about the high value we have on our players and that other teams also shared that thought but nothing panned out. Then Rob talks downplays the importance of the deadline by saying that there will be other chances to makes moves with our three vets.

3hrs after the article... Rob buys out Glen and sends him packing for nothing.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Next time just say nothing Rob, becuase you contradicted yourself in the worst way.

And the more I think about it, the less I like. Back to feeling like we have no plan....

So, how do y'all figure our starting line up will be? who's gonna take BBD's place?

Not with our young guys... No way... I mean Max can take the minutes now... Or we alternate weeks between Jason and Andrew one plays while the other is DNP Coaches decision

You expect him to come out and say "BBD sucks, you know it, we know it. Nno one wants him, but we sure are trying our best to ship the guy out and get SOMETHING in return for him"?

Not with our young guys... No way... I mean Max can take the minutes now... Or we alternate weeks between Jason and Andrew one plays while the other is DNP Coaches decision

why not? isn't ANdrew one of them? maybe not the youngest, but ...