Sign in to follow this  
nbr

Why doesn't TMac get a banner?

There is no point in retiring that number since so many players have worn the #1 post T-Mac. Like recent hot messes Gilbert Arenas and Von Wafer. I'd retire it for Penny before T-Mac anyways, but the point of retiring a number is to make sure nobody else wears it again, the #1 has to be the most used number in Magic history.

This thought was spur of the moment and looking back at it now, why did I post this?

I don't really believe he should have his jersey retired. Its an honour for a champion,. TMac was great, do not get me wrong. But a champion, not quite.

I too would have my man Penny Hardaway up their before anyone else, thatsfosure.

Case Closed. SIlly NBR silly

This thought was spur of the moment and looking back at it now, why did I post this?

I don't really believe he should have his jersey retired. Its an honour for a champion,. TMac was great, do not get me wrong. But a champion, not quite.

I too would have my man Penny Hardaway up their before anyone else, thatsfosure.

Case Closed. SIlly NBR silly

My guess is you were extremely bored or very drunk at the time. :)

• Upvote 1

My guess is you were extremely bored or very drunk at the time. smile.gif

the former. hahaha

I remember when they called Penny Hardaway...Penny Whine-away!! because that's all he did. he didn't run down the court he maybe joged a little bit...when he was upset he did do anything!!

And T-Mac was almost the same...when he didn't get his way, he didn't play...Didn't he ask for a trade?

Forget Howard...he was a great player as a matter of fact he was an awesome player...BUT the way he left erased all of that....he doesn't need to be in any rafter...unless some one knocks him there!!...lol