Sign in to follow this  
Magicprfan

I think is time to change our lineup

quote:
Originally posted by Magicprfan:

I think is time to change our lineup, change some starters and have of shot for playoffs

The only true lineup change that needs to be made is that Coach Hill needs to be sent to the bench - one in the Virgin Islands where he can leave us alone. Maybe some tweaks like GHill not starting, but the main change we need is to remove BHill - doesn't everyone get it - BHill is the problem.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Dwight

Darko

Hill

Keyon

Arroyo

I have no problem with this rotation if Grant was 100% and could stay so until the playofffs. Ther may be times he may start but Ariza would be a more consistent effect specially in defense. I would bring Grant off the bench early if the game is close and the offense is poor specially in penetration to the basket, otherwise rest him for the finals. If Dooling is in one of those bad days I would rapidly bring in Bogans, Jammeer or JJ. Jameer can add lots of otside-inside firepower if the PG pressure is off his shoulders. I would give Diener more time as back up PG to see if he can do better than Carlos with this arrangement.

Yeah, good idea. Now that we have almost destroyed our season and all the hopes of our fans, we may as well change the lineup now. No I take that back. Actually, you should wait about 5 more games so we are officially out of it before you do that. After all it is painfully obvious that Brian Hill would rather pile losses like dirty laundry than play these young guys and sit Grant Hill.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

Dwight

Darko

Hill

Keyon

Arroyo

I have no problem with this rotation if Grant was 100% and could stay so until the playofffs. Ther may be times he may start but Ariza would be a more consistent effect specially in defense. I would bring Grant off the bench early if the game is close and the offense is poor specially in penetration to the basket, otherwise rest him for the finals. If Dooling is in one of those bad days I would rapidly bring in Bogans, Jammeer or JJ. Jameer can add lots of otside-inside firepower if the PG pressure is off his shoulders. I would give Diener more time as back up PG to see if he can do better than Carlos with this arrangement.
The reason why I had Ariza on the bench is for the energy he brings on the court. He could be the spark plug, while Nelson would provide bench scoring. Dooling will be the guy who is the source of energy of out starting lineup. He plays actively and takes it strong to the hole.

quote:
The reason why I had Ariza on the bench is for the energy he brings on the court. He could be the spark plug, while Nelson would provide bench scoring. Dooling will be the guy who is the source of energy of out starting lineup. He plays actively and takes it strong to the hole.
What do you think of Brian sticking with Jameer during the Bobcats game and the unexpected use of Diener as back up? It seems Carlos is loosing Hills confidence recently. His comments in a PR newspaper that that he didnt need Carlos to shoot the ball at all and just make everyone else make the play could have broken the bond here. With this I feel either Brian or Carlos wil be out next year.