Sign in to follow this  
magicdoc1

Season ticket holders

I have been a season ticket holder for 4 years now. I now there are some of you guys who has been longer ticket holders.

My question is; Are you considering renewing your tickets for next year? I don't think I will. I paid around 25 dollars per game as a ticket holder and this year has been very unfair for the season ticket holders.

The price for similar seats are wayyyyy less than for a ticket holder.

There has been two games where the person next to me paid 10 dollar less for the ticket.

Does it make sense to continue been a ticket holder when the management appears not to do anything for the season ticket holders? How come they drop the prices for the public but not the ticket holders?

They need to treat the ticket holders with a little more respect.

Ohhh!! and I just got a letter announcing the sales for the first round playoff tickets <_<

I have been a season ticket holder for 4 years now. I now there are some of you guys who has been longer ticket holders.

My question is; Are you considering renewing your tickets for next year? I don't think I will. I paid around 25 dollars per game as a ticket holder and this year has been very unfair for the season ticket holders.

The price for similar seats are wayyyyy less than for a ticket holder.

There has been two games where the person next to me paid 10 dollar less for the ticket.

Does it make sense to continue been a ticket holder when the management appears not to do anything for the season ticket holders? How come they drop the prices for the public but not the ticket holders?

They need to treat the ticket holders with a little more respect.

Ohhh!! and I just got a letter announcing the sales for the first round playoff tickets <_</>

Not a season ticket holder, but lol on the letter anouncing playoff ticket sales.

Not a season ticket holder, but lol on the letter anouncing playoff ticket sales.

The timing of that announcement is pretty funny. We're what 2-20 over the last 22 games?