Sign in to follow this  
Penny Hardaway's Ghost

FLOOR SEATS for Tonight's Raptors game (1/24/13)

So I cannot make it to the game tonight, I have my two seats which are located on the S floor, just next to the visitors bench. These seats are complete with complimentary access to the club for FREE food, wine, beer etc. as well as free food/drink service during the game. The valet parking pass is also included and you will park behind the arena a whole 30 steps from your seats and not in the garage with the low-life scum who sit in those OTHER seats.

These tickets run me about $400/ea per game, I would be willing to part with them for WAY less than that. If you're interested, for the experience, it's worth it. message me.

So I cannot make it to the game tonight, I have my two seats which are located on the S floor, just next to the visitors bench. These seats are complete with complimentary access to the club for FREE food, wine, beer etc. as well as free food/drink service during the game. The valet parking pass is also included and you will park behind the arena a whole 30 steps from your seats and not in the garage with the low-life scum who sit in those OTHER seats.

These tickets run me about $400/ea per game, I would be willing to part with them for WAY less than that. If you're interested, for the experience, it's worth it. message me.

I sent you a message

these tickets are sold folks, thanks. I will have a few more games this season where I won't make it and will offer the same deal then as well.

Thanks

if you have any between 27th feb & march 13th let me know please. i'll be over from the UK.

thanks