Sign in to follow this  
royce59

marion?!?!

exactly. That was his team first for 5 or 6 years and secluded to the shadows for nash and Amare. He is just as good as them but never became that go to guy. Kobe is that guy. However maybe your are rgiht Maybe marion could flourish and unleash that go to guy innerbeast. He's in his prime we have not seen it yet though so that worrys me.

Shaq handled Kobe, they won three rings. Its not about an enternity of friendship just a respect issue and thats where they had problems down the road and a front office that couldnt help.

quote:
All the particulars aren't established, but the basics are the Suns get Garnett, the Celtics get Shawn Marion and the Timberwolves get the No. 5 pick, the Hawks' unprotected first-round pick for next season, which the Suns hold, the Suns' two firsts this year (No. 24 and 29) and the expiring contracts of Kurt Thomas and Theo Ratliff.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketba...l=cs-bulls-headlines

Its been said that Marion now is the result of Steve Nash, thoughts? Can he maintain or enhance his effectiveness?

^^ I think hed be determined to prove those people wrong. An really think without Nash he can still be effective. I dont see him doing it in somewhere where he doesnt want to be though ie Boston.