Beast From The East

Magic Vs Blazers 1/7/13

Getting hard to watch, honestly. I'm sure I'll pivot back to the NBA once the NFL playoffs are over, but right now, it's really hard to focus on a team that's in the first year of what will likely be a 4-6 year project (at least) and has historically failed in rebuilding after losing their superstar.

Why does it matter how long it took the team to rebuild in the past? It's not the same people making the decisions. This is the equivelant of you taking the fall for a mistake that happened at your company 2 years before you were hired.

Vaughn has got to do something with the rotation he's gassing out our starters to the point of collapse. Granted, our bench is fairly bad but these guys look so exhausted down the stretch. I would like to say this may have a some effect on our inability to close out some of these extremely close games.

he should do a popovich and rest our big 4 a game.

Why does it matter how long it took the team to rebuild in the past? It's not the same people making the decisions. This is the equivelant of you taking the fall for a mistake that happened at your company 2 years before you were hired.

No, it's not.

No, it's not.

Care to elaborate?

He was saying that it's going to take 4 to 6 years to rebuild because the Magic have struggled to rebuild properly in the past. The problem with that is that Hennigan, or any of his staff, wasn't employed with the team before this season. That sounds like he is letting the inadequacies of previous staffs cloud his judgement on this staff.