MoMagic1

Orlando Magic VS Miami Heat Thread

Hedo made a mistake I get that.. But cut the guy some slack he's only played 2-3 games this season and is just coming back from injury? It is what it is.. Coming close was good enough for this season.

Hedo made a mistake I get that.. But cut the guy some slack he's only played 2-3 games this season and is just coming back from injury? It is what it is.. Coming close was good enough for this season.

I would cut Hedo some slack if he wasn't known for being a careless jackass.

Half the team out and only our 3rd string point guard, we need this kind of grjt every outing. It also shows how important JJ is to the offensive flow, as they were double teaming him and trapping him the whole game.

This game was just like last year. It was predictable that the Heat would double Redick just like they did last year within the fourth quarter. His play making ability proved to be a hassle as well as hitting open shots. The Heat's defensive strategy went as far as to double players and press everyone including Hedo. They were only slightly prepared for it.

Looking back, the Magic were playing the best team in the NBA however any team can be beaten on any given night. The Heat seemed like they truly were not trying. This game could have been a win against a clearly struggling Heat team. While the Heat their rotation available, the Magic...had Afflalo, Redick, Vucevic. Think about how irrelevant they are to the webpage of the nba...and the nba in general within the media spotlight. Look back and realize that a this injured team missing a some backups and two starters kept up with a team......with a bunch of no names...and a "has never been".

Thinking about that...........I'll take the loss.

• Upvote 1

That's the most enjoyment I've ever gotten out of a Magic loss... Matty ranting about Wade with sarcasm was hysterically funny.

I thought Hedo had had a decent game until about the last two minutes of the 4th and OT, was responsible for 3 TO's and killed the game.

I thought both JJ and Afflalo had excellent games and Vucevic was just spectacular.... I recon there are people in the 76ers front office with their heads in their hands thinking about what they could have had instead of an injured Bynum and his dumb hair (and that's before you even think about the loss of Iguodala, Harkless and draft picks).

Dwayne Wade was just awful... like terrible... The media has been on him a lot saying his performances have dropped off this year and on that I agree... Wow... the box score doesn't tell that story.

On that performance I don't think the Heat defend their championship... The Clippers may be their toughest opposition because they really struggle with all their vets when you move the ball around and get out and run. They don't however struggle when you run a Kevin Durant isolation over and over and let the NBA's best defender guard him... Perhaps Scott Brooks should think about that... Anyway I digress...

Even without Baby I think if we have Meer we win that game. Disappointed Harkless didn't play... I feel like it might have been to spare him the blow to his confidence if Lebron ran wild on him... He's the youngest guy on the team (and second youngest in the league I think I heard during a game) so he still has a lot of maturing mentally to do... At the same time I thought he seemed a little down when the camera cut to the bench late on... He probably wanted to play against the defending champs so I'm surprised Jacque didn't even give him a few minutes.

To close Violet Palmer is just a terrible referee... That so called 'foul' that AA committed on Wade's dunk attempt/basket interference was ludicrous. It didn't cost us in the end seeing as both free throws were missed but that call was downright awful.

• Upvote 2