CTMagicUK

Magic @ Wizards 12/28 7pm EST

Trade Nicholson another guy and some picks. Get another guard u think you you need. Vaughn is a terrible coach and this is a basement team. I'm done with this team. Florida doesn't deserve pro sports. Just meth, gun violence and idiots. It's been fun.

Trade Nicholson another guy and some picks. Get another guard u think you you need. Vaughn is a terrible coach and this is a basement team. I'm done with this team. Florida doesn't deserve pro sports. Just meth, gun violence and idiots. It's been fun.

So you won't post here anymore... Sweet.

• Upvote 3

JV is a good coach with a lot of potential. He has very little talent to work with here. Team does not have the heart to win. I blame Magic management, who in my opinion has one of the worst front offices in the league. Red could not even coach this team to spot in the playoffs.