Sign in to follow this  
~O~

GT: Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz

I think we could really go off on the jazz and score a lot of points today and win. Otherwise we might score fewer points than the Jazz and lose. Glen Davis might have big numbers again and if he does, it's likely that we might possibly win. On the other hand, if the opposing team's players have big nights, we'll most likely lose.

But of course let's not forget about JJ Redddick. He could have another one of his above average games in the range of 16-7 +/- 100%. This is where it really matters on how many points we score tonight. We just gotta get players like Afflalo scoring points as well as that helps us tally points for the team and hopefully get above what the Jazz will get tonight sealing us a third straight win on the road in the west coast which is not easy to do but we'll see whether this team can score more points than the other.

I think I pretty much covered the key points for the game.

I think we could really go off on the jazz and score a lot of points today and win. Otherwise we might score fewer points than the Jazz and lose. Glen Davis might have big numbers again and if he does, it's likely that we might possibly win. On the other hand, if the opposing team's players have big nights, we'll most likely lose.

But of course let's not forget about JJ Redddick. He could have another one of his above average games in the range of 16-7 +/- 100%. This is where it really matters on how many points we score tonight. We just gotta get players like Afflalo scoring points as well as that helps us tally points for the team and hopefully get above what the Jazz will get tonight sealing us a third straight win on the road in the west coast which is not easy to do but we'll see whether this team can score more points than the other.

I think I pretty much covered the key points for the game.

Pack it up boys, everythings been covered. No need to continue this thread!

I'm gonna say we win this one with a score around 110 to 105. Then again, if we are the ones with 105, I think we will lose. Or was this covered already in the key points?