Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Where can I download Magic games?

Hey guys,

Anyone know where I can download Magic games. I'd like to get last night's game against the Spurs. I know you used to be able to buy them off of iTunes but that doesn't seem to be the case any longer. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Matt

In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif

Short answer being "nowhere legally." Longer answer is "try google." Actually, just on word-count, the second one is probably the shorter answer.

In_before_the_lock_by_dantiscus.gif

Short answer being "nowhere legally." Longer answer is "try google." Actually, just on word-count, the second one is probably the shorter answer.

I was asking for legal, hence why I mentioned iTunes. I know enough to search Google for illegal ways. I don't mind spending the money. Thanks for your help...

League Pass stores the games for the entire season. For $200 you get everything anytime (+anywhere, with the phone app), so if money is not an issue, League Pass is the way to go.

I've also posted a thread in the 'around the nba' section, about a year ago?, on a basketball torrentsite that I stumbled upon.

League Pass stores the games for the entire season. For $200 you get everything anytime (+anywhere, with the phone app), so if money is not an issue, League Pass is the way to go.

I've also posted a thread in the 'around the nba' section, about a year ago?, on a basketball torrentsite that I stumbled upon.

Ya, i have LP broadband. Haven't missed a game in a while thanks to it. I think it's pricey, but I'm a basketball addict.

Just to bring it up to speed for Matthew, I see that it's $160 at this point (also note that you can pay month-to-month over 5 months).

http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe

It pissed me that you had to pay $10 for the Game Time app back in the days of the 'premium' lp package, thankfully two years now people get it for free and tie it to their subscription. As it is these days (simple flash plugin for the playback, redesigned look, extended stats, etc) I'm quite happy with the LP, ROI-wise. It's a good service.